I hope that everyone has had great holiday celebrations! Tonight, we will celebrate the final night of Chanuka and my husband will finally tell me what my present is!! So far, I know that it's colorful and from Main Street, U.S.A. Only time will tell!!
I did share the Disney love with my husband - note the Phillies Mickey he received "from Noah" on the 1st night of Chanuka!
Anyways.... As you may know, Noah has already been to Walt Disney World for a total of 11 days - 3 different trips, there are still several places/attractions we still haven't checked out. Some of these, even after years of touring, I still haven't seen - or have no recollection of when I saw them.
- Country Bear Jamboree - This attraction hasn't changed much since the opening day of the Magic Kingdom, October 1st, 1971. I'm sure I've seen it before, but it's been too long for me to have any recollection!
- Tom Sawyer Island - This attraction I do remember - one trip in college I thought "hmmm.. I've never been over there, let's check it out." and against my friend's better judgement, we went anyway. For college aged people, this is not of interest and our raft got stuck, stranding us for much longer than we intended. But, I've heard it's a great place for youngsters. So, I think we'll give it a try!
- Mission: SPACE Advanced Training Lab - I only did Mission: Space one time. 2004, I believe - before it was split into 2 versions. The feeling it left me with is enough for me to never want to go back, but recently, I heard about the Advanced Training Lab. Located at the exit of the attraction - the "post show" has different adventures for all ages, including a "Space Base" - an interactive play area for "junior space explorers"
- The Boneyard- this playground at Disney's Animal Kingdom looks fantastic. Somehow, due to naps, poor planning, or time in park, we've missed this one! We'll definitely have to take a break at this one to get some energy out!
- Wishes- Amazing, right? The last time I actually sat and watched Wishes was.. again.. 2004. Actually, it may have been New Years Day 2005. But, right about that time. We've seen it from attractions and our resorts (both the Contemporary and Grand Floridian), but we haven't tried to actually get a spot and watch The Magic, Memories, and You and Wishes. We'll still have to play it by ear to see how late Noah can hang, but the parks do close earlier in January, so I'm hopeful!
|Wishes from the Contemporary|
I have so many to-dos, don't I?
What's on your to do list?