Welcome to those of you joining me from The CanaDisney Blog and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the Final stop on our Magical Blogorail.
I've never been one to make New Year's Resolutions. As Phineus and Pherb pointed out, everyone makes New Year's Resolutions, but no one keeps them. Sometimes, I'll use the New Year as motivation to re-commit to something else - more running, more yoga, less chocolate, etc...
But, I do make plans to do new things at Walt Disney World. As a Blogoaril Loop, we once even made our Disney Bucket Lists - the first of mine, to visit the Animal Kingdom Lodge, I've already checked off!
- Visit the Wilderness Lodge - I want to try Whispering Canyon, but really - I just want to explore Campgrounds, the Lodge, the Villas - I want to see it all!!
- Visit the Art of Animation - this one may not happen in February, but it's on my 2013 bucket list for sure! We're hopefully headed back in November for a couple of days and we'll hopefully stay in a suite at AoA!
- Eat at O'hana. Everyone says O'hana is amazing and though we've been to Kona, the Kona Coffee Bar, and even Captain Cooks, we haven't eaten at O'hana!! We'll be crossing that off the list in Feburary.
- Take Noah on his first roller coaster - He is definitely tall enough for The Barnstormer - but we're hopeful with the right shoes, he'll be tall enough for Test Track and Soarin'!
- Eat at Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland. Good thing I got us an ADR for our last dinner - I've heard the lunch lines are 30 minutes or more just to get inside!!
|6 months old, Noah already loved Disney!|
Thank you for joining Magical Blogorail Blue this month. We will be back Friday, February 8th with an all new theme. Keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney info, photos and stories. If you are looking for more Disney magic, you can make your way over to The Magical Blogorail website to see all our members and their blogs, as well as all our previous loops.