A lot has changed in the past year - from age 2 to 3, not only did my little guy grow several inches and no longer resemble anything like a baby, but his interests have somewhat changed, too.
He did more, enjoyed more, and vocalized his favorites much more than in the past! So, for our 3 year old, the top 5 in the Magic Kingdom are:
- Tomorrowland Speedway - the race cars. He LOVES the race cars. They are definitely a daddy ride. Mommy can't tolerate the stop/go/bumps!
- Prince Charming Royal Carrousel - This one has been his favorite since he was old enough to actually enjoy the parks, but aside from "the race cars," he loves the horses
- Tom Sawyer Island - We spent well over an hour there!
- Mad Tea Party - This spinning cups of dizziness have again become one of my favorites, too - the giggles that ensue on this ride are moments that I truly cherish!
- Dumbo's Flight/Queue- I'm not sure which he liked more!
Honorable mentions go to:
- Pirates of the Caribbean, though he likes the song more than the attraction
- Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- The Walt Disney World Railroad
- The Monorail