I absolutely love visiting Walt Disney World with my two little boys. Watching babies/toddlers/little guys experience the magic is absolutely amazing. But, there are definitely thinks that I can't do with them in tow. Even with the occasional night out, these experiences probably won't happen until I do an adult-only trip... maybe a trip for "work."
Visit All Four Parks in One Day
Drink Around the World
Enjoy a Spa Day!
- Behind the Scenes Tours-
- From tours to the resorts, through the Land Pavilion (Behind the Seeds), a tour of the Steam Trains, and Keys to the Kingdom - there are tours for almost everyone. The big ones that I really want to do are not recommended for preschoolers. In fact, some have an minimum age requirement!
- Talk about a no-brainer. This is obviously possible with little ones, but definitely not recommended!
- This is an obvious one... but, it's not a probable one with my family trips! We don't often drink, so this would definitely have to be with other friends... again, maybe on a "work" trip!
- I love the idea of a spa day - I don't even make time for myself to have these at home (even though I have a gift card burning a whole in my wallet). With all of the world class spas at Disney Resorts (Senses), I would love to mix two of my favorite things!
- Okay, this may seem silly - but there is a limited amount of time I can spend chatting with the Characters of Main Street before the boys get antsy.
- I love all of my photos of the Windows of Main Street, but even those are taken quickly and in passing!
- Hollywood Studios has a free academy in which a true artist teaches you how to draw a character! I see this being possible a few years down the road, but with a 1 and 3 year old, it's not on the schedule for our upcoming trips!
Again, I absolutely love visiting with my children and don't recommend waiting "until they can remember" - again, they are FREE UNDER 3!! I love to fully take advantage of that deal!
|No one likes Small World like little ones!!|