I recently was contacted about a product review from a great company, Cozy Wall Art. A small boutique shop of customizable wall decals, I was told about a great new design for a beautiful castle - and, would I like to try it?
Well, of course!
While none of their art is licensed Disney (can you even imagine those fees?), they have a great new style - a castle inspired by Neuschwanstein Castle, the same castle that inspired Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella Castles.
Unlike many other wall decals, Cozy Wall Art is customizable - you choose the colors and size!
I like the purple option that they sent me, but I wanted to try something different - grey. I am the sole female in a house with 3 men (okay, 1 man and 2 boys) and a boy dog. I should have chosen pink, but the muted grey seemed like a great idea.
The hard choice was deciding where to apply it. These decals are more like scratch off (ever try that with scrapbooking?) or even temporary tattoos. Once they're on, they're done. No moving, though I was able to fix a couple of bubbles after it was applied.
I chose to put it in my office - I have a lot of great posters of Disney parks (perks of being a travel agent!), but this is my art.
I can't lie - putting it up took a few minutes more than I expected, but it really wasn't difficult.
- Lay it flat and smooth it down on both sides, to get the bubbles out (smoothing tool provided!)
- Figure out which side goes to the wall. It took me a minute to realize which side to hang up - it comes with instructions, yet I was still a tad confused.
- Tape it up - I downloaded (at their suggestion) a level tool on my phone to help.
- Remove the back layer so that the decal is on the wall
- Use smoothing tool to transfer decal to wall
I think these are great and incredibly affordable!! I am terrible at making decorating decisions, but I think some of the Wall Patterns would look fantastic in my bathrooms!
What do you think? Do you have a favorite wall pattern or decal?