Epcot is the best place to eat in Walt Disney World. But, it can be a challenge to decide
Where Do I Eat?
Counter Service Restaurants
- Boulangerie Patisserie - France Pavilion - pastries, sandwiches, coffee, and more
- Cantina de San Angel - Mexico Pavilion - nachos, tacos, margaritas
- Electric Umbrella - Future World - Park fare - burgers, flatbreads - SO many better options
- Fountain View Cafe - Future World - STARBUCKS!
- Kringla Bakeri og Kafe - Norway Pavilion - pastries, sandwiches, and more
- Liberty Inn - American Adventure - Burgers and standard mediocre American fare
- Lotus Blossom Cafe - China Pavilion - Just say no
- Sommerfest - Germany Pavilion - Hot dogs, pretzels - decent and quick
- Sunshine Seasons - The Land Pavilion - Tons of options - one of the healthier bets with great variety
- Tangierine Cafe - Morocco Pavilion - Shwarma, couscous, hummus - one of the best option
- Katsura Grill - Japan Pavilion - Teryaki, Sushi
- Yorkshire County Fish & Chips - UK Pavilion - Fish and Chips
Table Service Restaurants
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - Norway Pavilion - Princess Character Meal/buffet
- Biergarten Germany - Germany Pavilion - Buffet of German fare - beer!
- Chefs de France - France Pavilion - Fancy French Food
- Coral Reef - Living Seas Pavilion - Seafood
- Garden Grill - Land Pavilion - Family Style "All You Can Eat" with Mickey and Friends
- La Hacienda de San Angel - Mexico Pavilion - High Quality Mexican - delicious!
- Le Cellier - Canada Pavilion - $$$ Steakhouse, Cheddar Cheese Soup, Poutine - YUM!
- Monsieur Paul - France Pavilion - Fancy French Food
- Nine Dragons - China Pavilion - Expensive mediocre Chinese food
- Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco Pavilion - Kabobs, Couscous, belly dancing
- Rose and Crown Pub - UK Pavilion - Huge variety fish and chips, curry, beer
- San Angel Inn - Mexico Pavilion - More standard Mexican fare inside the Pavilion Pyramid
- Teppan Edo - Japan Pavilion - Japanese Steakhouse
- Tokyo Dining - Japan Pavilion - Sushi
- Tutto Gusto - Italy Pavilion - Wine Bar, small plates
- Tutto Italia - Italy Pavilion - Standard Italian fare - pastas!
- Via Napoli - Italy Pavilion - Pizza (amazing) and pasta
Fan Favorite Snack Options
- School Bread - Kringla Bakery - Norway Pavilion
- Bavarian Pretzel - Kiosks and Sommerfest - Germany Pavilion
- Kaki Gori - Shaved Ice - Kiosk in Japan Pavilion
- Caramel Popcorn - Karamelle Kuche - Germany Pavilion
Many of the counter service options have great snack options, so pop in the restaurants to have a look! Or, check out the many kiosks to see what's available!